The Good Food Financing & Innovation (F&IC), undoubtedly one of the country’s biggest and most prominent gatherings for innovators, stakeholders and entrepreneurs in the natural foods space is pushing through this February 17 and 18, 2021. Yes, what used to be a single-day conference is now happening for two days. And, from the looks of it, its organizers have cooked up an outstandingly spectacular line-up of panels, thought leaders, and industry stars to provide everyone with a more insightful program and better business-building networking opportunities.
Some of the biggest names who have confirmed attendance during the event, include:
- John Mackey – Co-Founder & CEO of Whole Foods Market
- Carlotta Mast, Market Leader, New Hope
- Stephanie Morimoto – CEO of Asutra
- Chicago retail grocery legend Bob Mariano – Currently developing Dom’s Kitchen and Market
- Arne Duncan – Former Education Secretary under President Barack Obama and head of a Chicago-based food co-packer
- Brandon Barnholt – President and CEO of KeHE Distributors;
- JP Comte – President of Barilla’s Americas Region
- Sanjeev Krishnan – Managing Director of S2G Ventures
- Luke Saunders – CEO of Farmer’s Fridge
- Brigette Wolf, Head of Snack Future’s Innovation, Mondelez
- Andy Whitman – Managing Partner of 2x Consumer Growth Partners
- Shelby Parchman – Managing Director of the Good Food Accelerator and COO of FamilyFarmed
- Jim Slama – CEO of the Good Food Accelerator and Naturally Chicago Co-Founder
As with previous years, one of the event’s many highlights will include the Naturally Chicago Pitch Slam–a program that gives promising and innovative Midwestern entrepreneurs the rare opportunity to showcase their businesses to industry leaders. The winner of the Naturally Chicago Pitch Slam will win a prize package of business services valued at more than $100,000, and will include a complimentary booth and the opportunity to pitch at New Hope’s 2021 Natural Products Expo East in Philadelphia.
Previous Pitch Slam participants have raised more than $150 million in capital.
To know more about F&IC, or to request a press pass, you may visit this link, click on Tickets, scroll down to the bottom on the ticket page, and click on Media Registrations only. Then complete the registration form and submit.
NOTE: No bulk registrations are permitted in the system